WHEN YOU PLAY, THE ANIMALS ALWAYS WIN!
Check back again next year for our next Spring Lottery!
Who You Help
Keeping people and pets together since 1887.
How It Works
Lottery License #RAF1215774
Rules of Play for Hamilton/Burlington SPCA Fall Lottery 2021
- Tickets for the Fall Lottery in support of the HBSPCA are available for purchase on Monday, September 20, 2021 at 10:00am EST until Friday, October 29, 2021 at 12:00am EST, or until the maximum number of tickets are sold.
- There are 10, 833 tickets available. Tickets are 1 for $15, 3 for $40, 5 for $60 and 10 for $100.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are available online at
- Employees and Board Members of the HBSPCA and any individuals residing at the same address as those mentioned are not eligible to purchase tickets for the Fall Lottery 2021. Also not eligible are employees of Ascend Fundraising Solutions and Cormar Consulting Inc.
- There are $32,500 in prizes to be won; an Early Bird Draw of $2,500 on October 1, weekly draws of $2,000 on each Tuesday in October (5, 12, 19 & 26) weekly draws of $4,000 on each Friday in October (8, 15 & 22), and a Grand Prize Draw of $10,000 on October 29, 2021.
- Lottery purchasers will be provided with an electronic receipt with their registered lottery numbers generated from a Random Selection System. Specific numbers cannot be given.
- All lottery purchasers are required to give their full name, mailing address, email and phone number for each ticket bought. Purchasers will be added to HBSPCA donor database and added to the subscription list for the HBSPCA e-newsletter.
- Receipts of lottery tickets are not registered charitable tax receipts for income tax purposes and cannot be claimed as a charitable donation.
- Winning tickets will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle tickets (numbers) sold for the Fall Lottery. Draws will be conducted at 4:00pm EST. Winners will be contacted by phone within 24 hours.
- The winner’s first name and last initial as well as the winning ticket number will be announced on
www.hbspcalottery.comwebsite. All winners will be notified by phone by an HBSPCA staff member.
- Winners agree to the use of their first name and last initial, and possibly a photo for announcement/publicity purposes by the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA.
- Winners will be contacted by phone. They may claim their prize in person, by appointment only at 245 Dartnall Rd in Hamilton, Ontario. A cheque payable to the ticket holder/purchaser will be presented.
- Alternate method of obtaining a winning prize (except Grand Prize) is by registered mail. A cheque payable to the ticket holder/purchaser will be sent via Canada Post to the address used at the time of purchase. Winner must specify how they want to receive their prize with a HBSPCA staff at the time of announcement of their win.
- Winners must show proof of winning ticket via email on mobile or a printed copy. They must also show picture I.D. if picking up in person. Prizes will not be given and held until the above mentioned is provided.
- Substitutions are not permitted. Prizes are awarded as promoted. Any prizes that are not claimed by November 30th, 2021 will be forfeited.
- The above set of rules will be posted on
www.hbspcalottery.comas well as www.hbspca.com/lottery
The Hamilton/Burlington SPCA respects your privacy and will never sell, trade, or loan your information to any other organization. We will use your information for statistical and administrative purposes and to keep our supporters informed of the activities/services provided by the HBSPCA.
The Hamilton/Burlington SPCA is responsible for the conduct and management of the lottery including prizes until they have been awarded.
If you or someone you care about is displaying signs of Problem Gambling, you’re not alone. ConnexOntario is available 24/7 to help you discover the options available when gambling isn’t fun anymore. Call, chat or email to speak to get the info you need or learn more.
Charitable registration No: 119236750 RR 0001